Monday, September 09, 2002

Eastern Europe 2002

After three days of non-stop travelling through Turkey and Greece I arrived in Italia. I spent three days eating gelati and two days eating pizza. I saw Venice which was belissma, but a bit to romantic to do alone so I left.

Then I set out for Eastern Europe: Budapest, Krakow and Prague. 3 amazingly beautiful cities with spectacular landmarks, beautiful architecture, much history, striking women .It was really cheap.

A highlight was Cesky krumalov- a small medieval town in the Czech Republic surrounded by a lake and green hills. It was traditional and a nice change from big cities.

I have done many things in this last year travelling. I have tasted so many foods and been to countless places experiencing various cultures. I learned Portuguese, Italian, and really improved my Spanish. I have gotten a little older a lot wiser and much more confused.

I have had my share of problems and delt with them hopefully learning from them. I have been forced to sleep in every place you can think of and a few you others you wouldn’t. The best plans I have made were not to make any. I have learned not to rush things, but just to let them happen. That I have my entire life to work, and the day will come. To live today remembering yesterday but not thinking about tomorrow know I talk to much but things could be worst .I am fortunate to do what I am doing and that I take the opportunity to do it. This is truly the best education.